13 Jun 2010

DIY tshirt.

So this is my friend Lucy Gaunt and I had this horrid black tshirt from peacocks and I made it backless, studded the shoulders and attatched a small strap to hold it up. We went for the punk look with studs, crucifix, dark eyes and messy hair. But I don't think it's cliche or over done, just the right amount.
You can just about see the line of studs on the shoulder, it had a slight scoop neck and we rolled up the sleeves. I didn't want to sew up the edges so that it looked rough and cut and the jersey curled over. Lucy left me with a dress that she has never worn, and so my next project is to make something out of that!!

p.s. these pictures are straight out of the camera, I didn't think they needed much editing. click to enlarge if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment